May 27, 2012

Power Rangers.....


My little brother* calls new brides here Power Rangers!

He calls them this because they wear their armoury of wedding bangles for a full month after their nuptials and it makes them quite easy to spot (and it looks like the wrist bands that Power Rangers wear!)



So loads of young giggling girls sporting various stages of faded mehindi +tonnes of bangles, attached to fresh faced beaming young men = lots of honeymooners!

NOt sure why the hill stations of Munnar & Thekkady in Kerala were the honeymoon destination of choice in March this year, but there were SO many bangles that I decided it would make a rather good blog!  So the challenge was up see just how many bangles I could photograph, only problem was that the abundance of these blingy bangles only dawned on me half way through our trip, so I'm a bit disappointed I couldn't share a wider range of Power Rangers photos with you…………..









*Paul's not actually little anymore, but he'll always be my lil bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment